Command line not working?

scampbll
I used to be able to import files using the command line, as described under the 9-10-2017 update here: https://www.udse.de/fakinthefunk/changelog

"fakinthefunk.exe filename1 [filename2] [filename3] [...]" will import the file(s) to the database

But lately it just opens the program without loading any files. Any idea what changed or how to fix it? It's got to be since at least the 3.0.0.139 update (which is what I'm running), if not earlier.

Re: Command line not working?

buyukbang
I'm having same problem. I'm using MusicBee as music manager/player on Windows 10 and it has context menu support for external tools. I'm using some tools like spec, spectro, lossless audio checker from context menu but Fakin The Funk executes without loading the file.

Command line support fix would be appriciated.

Re: Command line not working?

scampbll
I discovered by accident that this *does* still work if the program is already running. It's only when it isn't running yet that it fails to load the files.