FLACs ripped from CD detected as fake.

lolzilla
I've just ripped some FLACs from a CD using Foobar2000 and check them out of curiosity in FtF. Only one of the tracks passes the FtF test:

first track:

track 06, the only one detected as "OK":

I also check them in other programs. Lossless Audio Checker shows them all as "clean". On AuCDtect Task Manager, only 4 of them pass the test.

Now, I think the problem is the source itself. This is a CD made in Spain, it's the very first album of an indie band with a heavy garage rock sound so maybe the production and mastering tools were not the ideal at the time of this recording thus the resulting CD/FLACs but this is only my theory.

BTW, I "got" the same album/FLACs a couple of years ago from the "web". A couple of months ago I checked them using FtF and the other tools and got the same failed results so I ordered the CD because I wanted the real thing. The spectrograms for the old files and the freshly ripped FLACs are identical. Today I learned that no all the CDs are made equally and not all the FLACs reported as fake are totally fake.

Anyway, I would love to read the opinions and thought s of anyone interested in this particular case and if you want some logs or any other file just let me know.

Foobar2000 log:

10 out of 10 tracks converted with minor problems.

Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 1
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 2
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 3
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 4
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 5
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 6
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 7
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 8
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 9
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).
Source: "cdda://00989D7F" / index: 10
  AccurateRip status: Accurately ripped with offset: -586(2).