Fakin' The Funk fails to reconize transcoded mp3.

Fakin' The Funk fails to reconize transcoded mp3.

darkangel93
Fakin' The Funk fails to reconize mp3 transcoded as flacs when the mp3 has been transcoded in a certain way.
For example, i trascoded a 192 mp3 file to flac with audacity. When i analized the file with fakin' the funk it said that the track was ok, but it was a fake flac transcoded by me, is there a way to fix this?

Re: Fakin' The Funk fails to reconize transcoded mp3.

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Since transcoding to flac is losless, it might not make a difference if the source mp3 was high quality.

Re: Fakin' The Funk fails to reconize transcoded mp3.

darkangel93
The file I trascoded was a 192 kbs mp3, not even a 320 one, so why it's saying it's a lossless flac? I mean, an mp3 is lossy, so even when trascoded to flac it will be always lossy, it should notice that its kbs are just 192 kbs, shouldn't it?
I am using aggressive scanning and scanning the entire file.